2012 Annual Fund Per Attorney Donors
For decades law firms have measured their donations by the number of lawyers in their local offices multiplied by a standard blended hourly rate (currently $300 per hour) - referred to as per attorney giving. These contributions reflect a core principle held by attorneys: keeping the doors of our legal system open to all.
We extend our deepest gratitude to those firms that honor the longstanding practice of per attorney giving. We recognize their generosity and their adherence to our profession’s commitment to fairness and equality in dispensing justice.
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Calvo Fisher & Jacob LLP
- Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP
- Cohelan Khoury & Singer
- Cooley LLP
- Fenwick & West LLP
- Folger Levin LLP
- Friedman & Springwater LLP
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Greene Radovsky Maloney Share & Hennigh LLP
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Leonard Carder, LLP
- Lewis, Feinberg, Lee, Renaker & Jackson, P.C.
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Pearson, Simon & Warshaw, LLP
- Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP
- Shartsis Friese LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Zelle Hofmann Voelbel & Mason LLP