Two ways to get help
Choose a topic or worker type or browse our list of legal fact sheets and publications.
Need more help?
If our fact sheets or other resources do not answer all your questions and you want further help, contact our Workers’ Rights Clinics. We also offer services specifically for: Family-Medical Leave, Language Rights, and Domestic Violence & Employment.
All our services are confidential and free of charge. Income eligibility guidelines may apply.
- earn more than the Workers’ Rights Clinics’ income guidelines?
- need help when the Clinics are closed (usually May, August and December)?
- have legal questions that are not related to employment?
If so, additional help may be available:
- through your local bar association’s lawyer referral service (small fee may be required)
- Ask a Lawyer Online through JustAnswer (small fee may be required if helpful information is provided)
JustAnswer is an independent company that provides access to online, low-cost legal information, and is not related to or connected with the Workers’ Rights Clinics. The Workers’ Rights Clinics provide information about JustAnswer because it believes JustAnswer is a valuable community resource for people who do not receive services through the Workers’ Rights Clinics. The Workers’ Rights Clinics do not provide answers through JustAnswer, is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided through JustAnswer, and is not compensated for referring workers to JustAnswer.