In addition to earning wages, some employees receive additional “benefits” from their employer, such as retirement income (pensions or 401(k) / 403(b) plans), and employer-sponsored health insurance.
Check these fact sheets and resources for information about your rights and steps you can take to protect them. If you need further information or assistance, contact the Workers’ Rights Clinic.
Fact Sheets and Other Self-Help Tools
- Health Insurance During Employment printer-friendly version
- Health Insurance After Employment (COBRA) printer-friendly version
- Pensions and 401(k)/403(b) Plans printer-friendly version
- State (Temporary) Disability Insurance printer-friendly version
- US Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration
- CA Employment Development Department (EDD)